Dairy Company Analysis
PM FOOD & DAIRY CONSULTING has a comprehensive database with information and analysis about the dairy companies in the world:
1. The top 30 dairies in the world identifying the global operators that will set the agenda in the future and includes:
Nestlé, Danone, Lactalis, FrieslandCampina, Fonterra, Dean Foods, Arla Foods, Dairy farmers of America, Kraft Foods, Unilever, Meji Dairies, Saputo, Parmalat, Morinaga Milk Industries, Bongrain, Mengniu, Yili, Land O´Lakes, Bel, Tine, Sancor, Itambé, Nordmilch/Humana, Dairy Crest, Sodiaal, Schreiber Foods, Agropur, California Dairies, Glanbia, Kerry Foods
2. The top 10 dairies in more than 60 countries (see country analysis). This provides an excellent background for assessing the opportunities for M&A and joint ventures.
The analysis of the dairy companies includes:
· General description of the company including historically highlights
· Economic key figures
· Organization/structure including management
· Milk intake and dairy processing
· Production plants
· Domestic market position
· SWOT analysis
· Assessment of the future prospects for the company
The analysis is valuable tool in the company strategy in the internationalization process in relation to establish production in new countries and to penetrate new markets.